Small Business SEO Is Crucial For Success
Even if you are thinking that Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is not important for your business, or investing in it is pointless, because of the size of your company; you are wrong. It doesn’t matter what size your company is because what it really comes down to is to whether you will have an online presence at all or not. Small business SEO is crucial for your online success, since without it your website will not be ranked nor found when a user is using search engine to find a business or shop like yours.
Parts and Pieces
SEO is not just an acronym or something you paste or post on your site, it is a process and a design requirement as well so here are some of the things your hired SEO professional should be doing:
- Finding the appropriate keywords and locating them in your sites articles, headers, labels and tags, while keeping in mind usability and functionality without undermining readability.
- Improving your website’s loading time so that your visitors don’t go away before they can actually read or interact with your content. Users don’t have patience and you will have to take this into account.
- Measuring the Return on Investment of your economic efforts in order to know if the campaigns are really driving traffic to your website or not in order to fix whatever it is that can be better.
- Researching your websites reputation is also something else SEO experts can do. It is very important that your site is reputable and credible.
Benefiting From the Experience
The true way to benefit from small business SEO, managed by a professional is the capability to analyze the information that you are not being able to see at the moment in order to make your audience bigger and bigger. Once you have achieved that it is only a matter of time until visitors become customers and customers turns your business upside down with orders which means money in the bank!
So let’s just say it again: your business size does not matter when trying to sell online or have an online presence. What matters is the layout, keywording and configuration of your site in order to rank high up on search engine’s search results.
My website SEO had been in bad shape for a while, so I employed SEO 911 to turn things around, and they were great and making my business relevant on Google again – including some great edits to the website to increase customer conversions. It was great to work with honest marketing company
- MAtthew Davitoto, Marketing manager
As a small business with a specific target market, SEO 911 provided invaluable assistance in both setting up our website and increasing awareness of it. In short time, our website rocketed up the google rankings leaving many more established and larger programs trailing well behind. With roughly 75% of our ticket sales now completed directly through our website, SEO Maverick has succeeded in making our business more visible AND more profitable.
- Rob Flint
I am very happy with the service I received from SEO 911. Brett was able to understand exactly what I needed to do with my website to get it higher up on the search engines and the work was done fast and without any fuss. The service was excellent and communication friendly. Any technical issues I had were solved quickly. A good service all round at a reasonable price.
- Director, Digital Marketing