How Often Should I Email My List?
Over-mailing your list can have some serious consequences just as under-mailing can. The key is to find the right balance to avoid your subscribers becoming bored or annoyed. Whenever this happens, they’ll no longer want to be your subscribers. Let’s take a look at some suggestions for choosing the optimal time to send your emails.
Here are a few local internet marketing quick tips to keep in mind:
- Hit Em Quick: Basically, as soon as they sign up to our list, send them an email. This gets them used to seeing and opening your emails. If you want to do this until later, they may forget who you are.
- Deliver What You Promise: Don’t tell your subscribers to sign up to your list by promising one thing and then delivering something else. This is one of the fastest ways to ensure that you’ll lose that subscriber forever.
- Keep it Relevant: If you’re not delivering things that are relevant to your subscriber, then they’re going to lose interest and unsubscribe.
- Maintain a Schedule: There’s nothing wrong with maintaining a schedule for sending your emails. Some marketers like to send emails once per day while others like to send them once per week.
Perhaps the biggest mistake that you can make is never emailing your list. If you go weeks and weeks without emailing your list, then you’re making a huge mistake that’s costing you a lot of money. Your list is a local internet marketing asset, and you should treat it as such.
While there’s no definite answer for when exactly to send your emails, just try to explore with different sending frequencies and see which ones give you the best open and click-through rate. Like most things associated with email marketing, A/B testing will let you know if you’re on the right track.
My website SEO had been in bad shape for a while, so I employed SEO 911 to turn things around, and they were great and making my business relevant on Google again – including some great edits to the website to increase customer conversions. It was great to work with honest marketing company
- MAtthew Davitoto, Marketing manager
As a small business with a specific target market, SEO 911 provided invaluable assistance in both setting up our website and increasing awareness of it. In short time, our website rocketed up the google rankings leaving many more established and larger programs trailing well behind. With roughly 75% of our ticket sales now completed directly through our website, SEO Maverick has succeeded in making our business more visible AND more profitable.
- Rob Flint
I am very happy with the service I received from SEO 911. Brett was able to understand exactly what I needed to do with my website to get it higher up on the search engines and the work was done fast and without any fuss. The service was excellent and communication friendly. Any technical issues I had were solved quickly. A good service all round at a reasonable price.
- Director, Digital Marketing