What is involved in Website SEO?
The term website SEO or search engine optimization means making the website as optimized as possible so that it ranks highly in search engines. This helps potential customers find the website, providing more traffic and more potential sales.
In small and medium business environments the promotional value of website SEO can be the most cost effective ways to gain customers and raise your profile. The technical knowledge needed to properly implement this sort of optimization is extensive and they involve many different areas not just the use of keywords.
Some of the important areas to use are:
- Keywords need to be researched so that they are aimed at the right target audience. It is important to be visible to people that are looking for the product, service or information that your website contains.
- Links are an important area that needs to be implemented in an appropriate way. Social media can be helpful but keeping within the more stringent guidelines that the search engine operators use is vital.
- Webpage optimization is becoming increasingly important as the crawlers that review websites become more sophisticated and advanced. The era of using brute force techniques is over and providing the right content with an appropriate level of keyword density is much more important.
When you hire professionals that understand website SEO you are getting the benefits of their experience and expertise. Here are some areas that an SEO expert can help your business with. Let’s have a look at those areas.
- The ultimate goal is not having the best website but to increase your internet visibility, bring more potential customers to your website and help you to convert this flow of potential customers to consumers.
- Optimize the ability of your website to be seen. This can include changes to website design and content as well as looking at your competitors and researching how they are attracting customers.
- Reinforcing your ongoing website development so that any changes in search engine rules are reflected in your website. This is indeed important because changes can quickly reduce the effectiveness of your website reducing the flow of visitors.
My website SEO had been in bad shape for a while, so I employed SEO 911 to turn things around, and they were great and making my business relevant on Google again – including some great edits to the website to increase customer conversions. It was great to work with honest marketing company
- MAtthew Davitoto, Marketing manager
As a small business with a specific target market, SEO 911 provided invaluable assistance in both setting up our website and increasing awareness of it. In short time, our website rocketed up the google rankings leaving many more established and larger programs trailing well behind. With roughly 75% of our ticket sales now completed directly through our website, SEO Maverick has succeeded in making our business more visible AND more profitable.
- Rob Flint
I am very happy with the service I received from SEO 911. Brett was able to understand exactly what I needed to do with my website to get it higher up on the search engines and the work was done fast and without any fuss. The service was excellent and communication friendly. Any technical issues I had were solved quickly. A good service all round at a reasonable price.
- Director, Digital Marketing